5 September 2008

Green Smoothies

Today, I want to share some amazing knowledge with you. As a powerful manifester I receive much guidance and gifts in the way of realisations, learning's and just knowing. The way I describe it, is a resonating with my soul! A vibration that says, "this is it"! One such realisation has come via a Russian woman called Victoria Boutenko.

Victoria has introduced me to the wonders of "green smoothies". There are many other fantastic people talking about the wonders of the green smoothie, however it's Victoria, in her book "Green for Life" and via her website at www.rawfamily.com that has provided the concrete evidence to negate the years of conditioned flannel I've been handed and digested.

Here is just a brief list of the benefits of green smoothies:

  • unprecedented weightloss to optimum weight
  • wrinkles lessen and disappear
  • the green part of a smoothie is providing a nearly perfect match for our own DNA
  • there is an abundance of protein in greens
  • hair, teeth, nails, skin all benefit amazingly from the good stuff in the greens
  • energy levels soar to new heights
  • muscle tone is developed from drinking green smoothies

For those of you who know me through coaching or my playshops, you'll know I have been determindly searching for a cure for "diabetesing". "Diabetesing" is a term I am more comfortable with than the label, "Type 1 Diabetic" for various reasons that I won't expand on here. However just to say that I believe unconsciously we are the creators of everything we experience, even the diseases we manifest. A hard pill to swallow... and once you stop beating yourself up about it (my unique way of living up to recently), its enlightening and life changing.

I have met resistance and disbelief to my own belief and truth that it's possible to reverse and irradicate "diabetesing" from my body. However I have always believed that I can do it and therefore have searched and been given lots of information, knowledge and finally experienced the realisations necessary to inch closer and closer to it's achievement.

I started with the PH Miracle in June 2007 after experiencing Unleash the Power Within with Tony Robbins, where I said "I'm going to have to give up meat..." That weekend changed my life, took me out of a world I knew and plonked in one I had never believed existed. How grateful am I for the man who rang me while I was walking in the woods with my dog, Ben and sold me two tickets for UPW.

I am now starting a new beginning, a new leg of my search and that is embracing green smoothies and a new way of "eating" into my life. There is plenty of evidence out there from other people who have been "diabetesing" and who have had positive reinforcement and have healed their pancreas's and overcome the disease that is so damaging to mine and other people's wellbeing - physically, mentally, and spiritually.

I want to end by asking you to step outside of what you know and experience green smoothies for yourself. If you do nothing else to promote your wellbeing then do this. Have one drink a day and notice what you notice. Seek out the knowledge you personally need to make it happen, watch some people in action talking and making smoothies, read "Green for Life, listen to an audio of Victoria, whatever it is that speaks and whispers to you - DO IT - because there's a part of you waiting to be opened and accepted. Green smoothies and the power of greens will help support you to do it.

We have to make a conscious effort to step out of the conditioned responses and habits we have accumulated. This can be as hard as you want to make it. I've learnt to take myself by the hand and say, let's go on an adventure, a magical mystery tour, just for a few hours and see what we find. I can say I've never been disappointed, just empowered and incredibly grateful for the people who have come into my life, Tony Robbins, Victoria Boutenko, Dr Young, Richard Bandler, Michael Neill, Paul McKenna - it really is endless. Share what you learn and grow, grow, grow!

Please let me know the results of your own adventure and magical mystery tour. I want to get this moving in my local area and help as many people as possible lose excess weight, feel vitality and energy in their cells again. I want everyone to have the opportunity to live the life we all crave - one of freedom and love.

Spread the word and share your thoughts. If I can help you let me know how?

No comments: