19 October 2008

David Wolfe

Doesn't time fly when you're living your best life! It's been a while since my last blog and lots to let you know about.

I'm going to start by sharing with you what I was doing in London on Friday and Saturday. In a nut shell I was doing the stuff that nurtures me - eating raw, learning, meeting new people and expanding my horizons.

Friday, I was lucky enough to visit two raw food restaurants. Vita Organic by day and Saf by night. I want to you know (those of you that aren't in on the secret of Raw Food), that it really is the future. This food is a mixture of pure bliss and nutrition you can't measure. And it felt so good to give my body that gift in a social setting this weekend. Have a look at the pics of me, my friend Jo and of course, the food!

Part of Saturday was spent nurturng my inner artist at the National Portrait Museum and then I spent the afternoon with David Wolfe, Raw Food Guru! Wow what a trip.

David was truly inspiring to me in lots of ways. The first being that he's worked with Tony Robbins, and it showed. He's obviously used Tony's principles of attaining happiness and success in his own life. His energy was awesome as well as his belief in what he has found to be true through eating raw and going for optimum health.

The highlight was spending some time talking with him about diabetes where I received some amazing insights into my healing.

He believes that diabetes in my case is viral and he asked me if it was in my pituitary gland or pancreas. This question in itself was a revelation to me, I'd never considered diabetes being anything other than a malfunction in the pancreas. But here I was being presented with a choice. After some kinesiology we discovered mine is in the pituitary. Learning this gave me such a rush of energy through my body that it felt that the angels had picked me up and spun me round. True resonance.

He went on to explore with me where this could have originated, and talked about my past issues with sinusitis from being aged 12, and the use of antibiotics to treat it. This brought us to nearly two years ago when, after a period of stress, I had a very bad flare up of the symptoms and became quite ill suffering from recurring headaches and infections. It was my mission to find a cure for this and overcoming diabetes had led me in that moment to David. That's how powerful an intention can be powered by the Law of Attraction.

I was blown away by the insights I gained from my conversation with him. He's recommended I start using a Terminator II zapper, which I'm going to find out more about and I'll keep you posted on that.

So to all you seekers, the answers are out there. This may or may not give me freedom and ultimate health, however it is the next step and I know that the process of taking the steps and learning about myself and the world can only bring me peace, harmony and love.

If you're new to raw food, haven't heard of David Wolfe or have more insights please share! The more we pass on what we've learnt the more we'll ensure positive change within ourselves and the world.

Love and light, Fayx

No comments: