30 October 2008

Day 3

Day 3

Three days has gone by so quickly. I've been sitting on the front row for all three days. This is something I never did a few years ago and it's taken me re-programming myself via my thoughts and feelings over the years. I'm now able to comfortably sit there and not feel scared that I'll be picked on. It's refreshing and amazing to be me and to have thoughts like "pick me", "pick me". I'd love the opportunity to be hypnotised by Richard Bandler! Watch this space. Lets see if the Law of Attraction provides!

We looked at language patterns today and the wonderful things people say and what these words say about us as people. Fascinating stuff! Of course, we all do this intuitively, through body language, things we leave out, noises we make, etc. I'm seeing it as fun to unpick what I do naturally, label it with a name and then put it back into my brain.

The trance exercises we did today were about illiciting an optimists strategy (we used mine, which I've been perfecting for years!) and then helped a pessimist change theirs so that they are now more optimistic about their life. We worked in three's and it was great. I saw an optimist literally change and start to believe he could do anything! Amazing feeling for him and me!

I also picked up a wonderful tip that can be used in trance and visualisation to improve a person's confidence. So I'll be using that in future in playshops and individual coaching.

I heard today that the strongest instinct in human beings is to make life familiar! How true that is and if you translate it, it means that we as human beings have a fear of the unknown and this can be an appropriate one or totally out of proportion dependent on the human.

When you actually look at this as a concept - to be scared of the future - it's seems ridiculous to me, as we'd be bored stiff if we knew everything that was going to happen. The fun is creating it to be the way you want as you go along, knowing always that you can cope with everything. Because when you look back at your life, you always have.

Celery, avocados and lots of love - (because I'm being soooo organised and goooood eating raw and healthy from my hotel room in London!) xxx

No comments: