31 October 2008

Day 5

Blimey, it struck me today that this is the half way point.

It really is amazing to realise that there's still four days to go, what wonderful insights and revelations are to come!

I want to tell you how well the management of my health has been while on this full on training. I've achieved some amazing results in terms of my blood sugar being very stable and taking low doses of insulin. Increasing my intake of avocados to at least two, has given me some great results. I'm amazing myself and other people! Having quite a few conversations with people about the food they eat and interest in what I eat. "Vegetables" I hear them say. Do you eat bread? Dairy? Meat? People find it hard to comprehend that I don't. I understand their view point as I was one of them until I started this journey, which began when I decided not to eat meat. It's hard for me to believe sometimes, especially if I look at all the rows and rows of food that can be found in supermarkets.

Anyway, I'm having a cold soup consisting of avocado and leaves and cucumber and celery etc for breakfast and for lunch a big salad and similar for tea. Obviously I'm rotating leaves and veg, which is giving me lots of variety. I feel fantastic. I'm having 6 hours sleep a night and feeling refreshed and wide awake (apart from when I'm in trance) on the course. I really am very proud of myself!

As a treat I've found a shop where i can buy raw ice cream that's made with cashew nuts and agave nectar! It won't do my blood sugar much good but it's all about feeling good, caring and nurturing yourself and having a sense of balance in life.

In terms of the course, today was a gift from the Gods. To be honest, I feel a little unclear about how to put it into words here, so hopefully by tomorrow, after a good nights sleep, I'll be clearer! The thing about NLP and Hypnosis is that it's all about getting past the conscious mind and connecting with the unconscious, in order to create strategies that will make your life work the way you want it. It's as simple as that!

I'm really looking forward to the end of the course and using what I've learnt with clients by helping them change patterns of behaviour that are limiting them. First client booked today!

Bye for now...

Love
Fayx

No comments: