3 November 2008

Day 6

The Best Day Ever!

To put it in a nutshell would be impossible. I have learnt and become aware of so, so much today!

If I tell you I was put into a deep state of relaxation, layed across three chairs with only my head and feet on the end ones. Then, had the middle one removed and remained ram-rod straight, would you believe me? And I was aware of everything.

I've always known that the programming I've received in my life up until a couple of years ago had some major faults. The main thing I was taught to believe, was life is hard! Consciously and unconsciously my mission has been to re-programme the behaviours and attitudes that have held me back, and then to use this learning to wake up people to their potential.

Well, this week has been about me realising my potential, and coming face to face with a reality I've been dreaming of. Human potential is infinite. Anything is possible.

I worked with a man on the course and through deep relaxation, I was able to give him the ability to hear and amplify a conversation. In his normal conscious state this was impossible.

I've always known I'm an agent of change. Now, I have the tool I can use on a whole new level to really help the people I work with, to change beliefs and gain strategies, that will give them feelings of happiness, joy and pleasure whenever they want!

Life is easy, it's glorious and shiny bright, once you take off your filters and give them a clean so they sparkle!

Is it time you had a look at your beliefs and how they're keeping you stuck in life?


Fayxx

No comments: