30 October 2008

Getting Closer to the Dream

Day 2

Finally,I'm letting go of the overthinking! Experienced working with someone today using trance/altered states and saw some real changes taking place and came face to face with the realisation that I went with my feelings and let go of the self talk that can often hold me back. I'd experienced results before but not at this level and I know the difference was me and how I approached it. The results were awesome, so feeling very proud and excited about how this movement is going to impact in other areas of my life and also how it's going to empower me to help others.

These techniques are really amazing and life changing!

I also learnt that in terms of manifesting my dreams, associating myself in my visualisations by living the dream and feeling the feelings I associate with it is going to speed up the process. And also the realisation that I was dissociated from some of the pictures I make in my head which in terms of the exercise we did, meant I wasn't experiencing the full impact of the experience. I was an onlooker and from quite a distance which of course gives a totally different experience. I've got to be in it!!

So decision time. I'm going to associate myself to my pictures and make sure there's much more detail in my visions of me being me in my future. The distance has been creating more distance - Law of Attraction again. Focus on distance and you receive more of it!

Warm Wishes,

Fayx

No comments: